● Reviewed as a best buy in its price range● Heavy 48 lb. Flywheel for smooth resistance● Offers multi seat and handlebar adjustments● Comfortable ergonomic padded saddle for long distance training● Vibrant, easy to view console● Stationary exercise bike with 48-pound flywheel and knob turn adjustable resistance● Integrated blue, backlit LCD console displays RPM, time, Kcal, distance, and speed● Compatible with wireless chest strap for heart rate monitoring● Fore/aft and up/down adjustments for seat and handlebars● Warranties: frame--lifetime; parts/electric--three years; labor--one year
The Sole SB700 takes users to the next level of exercising and is satisfactory to both the indoor and outdoor cyclist. Understanding the needs of both types of users, Sole combined them together to design a comfortable, affordable bike allowing users to have the dual experience in the comfort of their own home or light commercial setting
The SB700 Stationary Exercise Bike from Sole Fitness provides a workout to suit the needs of both indoor and outdoor cyclists with adjustable resistance that mimics actual riding. Designed with the needs of both types of riders in mind, Sole has created a comfortable, affordable, bike for at home use or use in a light commercial setting.
Built for comfort, the SB700 features an adjustable seat and handlebars that move up and down, as well as fore and aft so that the user can acquire a custom fit. The heavy duty 48-pound chrome plated flywheel and Kevlar breaking system provide a quiet and smooth ride with a large range of challenge to meet the needs of each rider. The SB700's integrated, backlit, blue LCD console displays RPM, time, KCal, distance, and speed. The console is compatible with wireless heart rate chest straps, allowing users to stay within target heart rate training zones as they workout. Built to last, the SB700 comes with a comprehensive warranty that covers the frame for life, the parts and electronics for three years, and covers one year of labor.
Features and Specifications:
- Console Display: integrated with RPM, time, KCal, speed, distance
- Display: 3 by 4-inch backlit blue LCD
- Seat/Handlebar Adjustment: Up/Down; Fore/Aft
- Pedals with toe straps
- Brake pads
- Turn knob resistance
- 48-pound, chrome plate flywheel
- Water bottle holders
- Frame: two-millimeter oval steel tubing
- Assembled Dimensions: 42 by 21 by 40 inches (LxWxH)
- Transport wheel
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Product Weight: 140 pounds
Residential and Light Commercial Warranty:
- All service is performed in-home
- Parts/Electronics: three years
- Frame: lifetime
- Labor: one year
- Extended warranty available--sold separately
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items, all shipping Is free.